Wow, so I forgot all about my poor blog waiting out there in cyberland. I've been too engulfed in things like..........oh, moving and Rita recovery. It's been a busy year but then when don't I have a busy year? huh?
Memorial Day has been quite for us this year for several reasons. One, it's kinda hard to have the outdoors grillen', water fun, watermelon eating holiday we usually have......the cats and dogs have been pouring out of the sky all day! boohoo But besides that fact, I was body slammed by an eighteen-wheela the other day so I'm feeling a mite sore! Pain killing and bed rest have pretty much been the order of the day for me. I was supposed to be working at a kids camp in two weeks but gonna have to cancel that. It was a nutty idea anyway........Can you imagine trying to keep a dorm full of 8-11 yo girls in line??? phew! No, I'm going to miss being there but it's what I have to do for now.
later, gator...........oh, yea...I need to post my gator wrestling pics!!! wowee!





No comments:
Post a Comment