Wednesday, September 06, 2006

busy but boring

Nothing has been happening in my life lately that would be something to write home about anyway.........just same 'ol, same 'ol

James is busier than ever. Not only does he work 14+ hour days but he has his TKD classes, his referee meetings, but now he is working games several times a week.......yet another reason for me to be glad when football season is over!

Jim has been doing great for the most part. That is except for last Friday night. He had a friend stay over and we got a phone call at 3am from the police department.......Jim and his friend were picked up out riding bikes in the middle of town after curfew. And he thinks he'll be getting his drivers liscense anytime soon??????? I'm glad he is the only one I have that gives me this much trouble.

I visited a local used book store this week. My list of do-able activities is very short so I've been reading more. I picked up several books in a series by Joan Johnston that I've been enjoying. I have books to read while recuperating from my third steriod injection this Friday. Yippee! I love reading. I used to stay up all night reading when I was in high school. James is always complaining about me falling asleep reading at night with my lamp on....oops!

I haven't mentioned TKD in awhile.........we have testing next weekend, Sept 16th. Boy, has the time flown since last testing! Anyway, Jen will be doing white belt testing (she has all her stripes now) and Jared and Jeff will be doing their yellow belt testing. My problem........after Jared and Jeff get their green belts I have to somehow scrounge up $450 for sparring gear. eek! I have no idea yet what I am going to do. I'll have to figure something out. But as green belts they'll be sparring (fighting but not hard). They are *really looking forward to that! lol

No comments: