Friday, October 13, 2006

Sims

My kids have yet another addiction.........Sims games. They can spend hours upon hours with that game. I'm debating if I want to get the one with all the add-ons in one set-up............they love it but yet not decided if I want to feed their addiction. I finally had to force them to stop so I could send them off to bed and get some computer time for myself!

We are gearing up for a rather hectic week. I'll be gone Tue evening until about noon on Thursday so I have lots of arrangements to be made. Then when I am back home I'll be suffering alot of pain and soreness but still have to deal with parent-teacher conferences and then later getting Jen out to have an MRI done on her knee. Friday is the big parade at 2pm and I have 3 of the kids involved in that. I'm dreading trying to keep up with everything while being so sore.

contentment.........It is such and awsome feeling! Just taking a leisurely stroll down the trails of a nearby park. Watching the squirrels play. Enjoying the beautiful, perfect, autumn day. ahhhhhh

No comments: