And back to regular programming... You miss me? I have been having difficulty accessing my account but I think I have it all back together now.
Graduation was this past Saturday and what an exciting day! My feet hit the floor running at 6:30am and didn't stop until around 8:00pm. I had to do some last minute shopping, pick up the cake, and go set up everything for the party all before noon. It was all worth it, though. We had a big cooking for Jim and a cake for Jen. Jim participated in a ceremony on Thursday evening to receive his certificate of completion so we had a big celebration for both. I have a few pictures of the cake and cookie that I'll try to get on here later.
Things continue to move rapidly with Jim. (When does it not???) He is in the process of joining the Army and looks to be leaving for training possibly within a few weeks. Jim and Amber were home for a few days. It was nice to see them both. I enjoyed spending some time with them. He is trying his best to be more mature and responsible. He has some very difficult adult decisions that he is struggling with but I have to believe he'll be ok in the end.
Jared and Jeff are excited about being out of school!!! Their big plans include swimming, games, swimming, visiting Grandma, swimming, visiting Aunt Debra, swimming...lol Both boys had eye examinations yesterday. We had to order glasses for Jeff. I'll have to post a picture when we get them back in a few weeks.
We have many exciting things going on right now. Just a mere 22 years after dropping out of college I am now back in class and excited about it. Algebra. It's a subject I've always enjoyed and I think it is proving to be great for getting my feet wet and adjusting back into the college mentality. I do know I was exhausted by the end of the day yesterday after acting as chauffeur, student, and employee. But I'm loving every minute of it!





No comments:
Post a Comment