The past weeks have been intense to say the least. I've loved studying microbiology but I'm also relieved that it is finished. SUCCESSFULLY finished!!!
Now I get an entire week of down time. Well, if you overlook working, preparing for our trip, preparing for start of school, and catching up on chores I've let slide because I just didn't have the time, that is. I plan to take some time this week just relaxing outside on the swing and listening to the birds in the early morning....well, maybe once I catch up on some sleep I'll do that!
Jared and Jeff have been enjoying visiting Grandma's and Grandpa's this summer. I've missed them. TaeKwonDo has been put on the back burner all summer. We'll be picking that back up with the start of school.
And Jaz....... She is getting sooo big! She reminds me a whole lot of Jennifer at that age. She is constantly in motion. Hates sleeping because she might miss something. But she also has her dad's temperament and eating habits.
Duty calls!





No comments:
Post a Comment