excitement today! These boys were ready by early afternoon to get dressed and go to the club. I was asked every 5 minutes, I think, if it was time to for them to get dressed in their uniforms. lol

Anyway, Jen and Grandma/Grandpa couldn't make it to the award ceremony so we brought the video camara and my digital. I'll put a few of them here.....

Next testing date is Sept 16th so they all have two months to learn their new patterns and one steps. Once they get all that down and get their green belts it will be buying gear at about $225 per person.........whoa!!!
Boy, is *that going to be a bundle! But then they will be sparing and I *KNOW* they are going to just LOVE that!!!There is also a tournament coming up on August 26th. That should be really fun if we decide to do that.





No comments:
Post a Comment