It's 1 am and what am I doing? Awake and on the internet......Where is the sense in that? We have an early am trip to the dentist (an hour away in the rain - lovely!) and instead of sleeping like I *should be I'm too wired.
I just finished the final portion of my new certification testing....maybe that is why I sit here, awake, not sleeping, not resting, just awake with the heating pad on my lower back with James complaining about the keyboard clicking whilst he tries to sleep.........need to turn the fan up!
The holiday this week has really messed up my "schedule sense" for the week. We had no TaeKwonDo on Tuesday so I kept thinking Wednesday was Tuesday and planning to make class and then having to rethink it all. Hopefully class this evening will help me get my schedule sense back on track.
Life is rather boring around here, although I'd rather that than the alternative. Jen leaves Friday for a weekend trip. James leaves probably Sunday for a week in Florida. My work schedule is looking really light for next week. All my online loopies are busy with traveling, politics, and kids. Yea, they get to have all the fun.......(G) I think if my schedule stays as skimpy as it is now I'll plan some fun days with my boys. I *know they'll love that!
I gave Buddy a haircut yesterday. Most of the hair on his back half was matted so I started cutting that out before his bath. Well.......that left his top half (head and shoulders) shaggy and didn't look right so I cut *all of his hair.....James says he's the ugliest dog he's ever seen now! (which he is pretty ugly right now, btw!) I wonder how long it will take to grow out? Hey, at least it is probably much cooler for him in this heat!
I think I'd better attempt again to get some rest. I have to get up in oh....about six hours





No comments:
Post a Comment