My loopie sister Terri over at In His Hands sent this award over my way. She's always so sweet to me. Thank you my dear friend. :)This is what the person that created this award says about it, the thing that I love most about blogging is that I learn so much about a person just by reading their blog. I have met MANY wonderful people with wonderful stories to tell,and I am grateful every day for each person that I have the pleasure of crossing paths in life with.I wanted to create something special for the top ten people who have inspired me through their blogging; the stories they tell, and the lives that they lead with grace and dignity. I visit their blogs for inspiration and encouragement.Although there are MANY people I want to give this award to at this very moment, I am going to choose ten bloggers:Please grab your badge and wear it proudly, and pass it on because you inspire and encourage me, thank you. So, now it is my turn to pass it on. Here are the ten bloggers I choose:
Wendy has got to be one of the most loyal friends on this earth. This gal answered her phone at 8am one morning for me and happily searched for a phone number after we were surprised by Hurricane Humberto charging thru and knocking out our power. She (along with my other loopie sisters) listen to me vent about certain circumstances and usually have something to say about it all that makes me smile.
Terri, again, is one of my bestest friends of all time. She's always so sweet and kind. I just cannot imagine my days without her there. She's been an inspiration to me in so many different ways.
I apologize. I usually don't have alot of time to read up on my favorite blogs other than sporatically but I have a few non-blogging friends I'd like to include. I must include my dear loopie sisters. We all (Terri, Wendy, Janna, and Sonnya) met 10 years ago on a message board during my pregnancy with Jeffrey. After all the babies were born we formed our own little loop and they have each become my sisters and best friends.
Janna I have truely come to admire. She has dealt with some difficult things but she is overcoming. It always gives me courage to smile and overcome whatever comes my way.
Sonnya, my dear opinionated friend, always has some funny way to make me feel better about those difficult things that happen. I also must say that Sonnya is somewhat of an overachiever (let's just say going to college while homeschooling 4 kids age 9 and under if that tells you anything!) and inspires me on to bigger and better things.
My dear daughter, Jennifer, has always been a bright star in my sky. She often puts concerns for others ahead of her own. I'm enjoying watching her growing and finding her way. She is a very special young lady and I am blessed to be called her mother. She does bring smiles to my face often.
My final choice is my dear mother. (Hi Mom!) She is often there with a hug when she finds me online. There is nothing in this world quite like a hug from your mom, is there? I am thankful and truely blessed to have her. She is a rich treasure to me. Just the thought of her love and concern will oftentimes brighten my face into a smile. Thank you, Mom, for everything you do and for those hugs that are always there to make any day better.





1 comment:
Awwwww! Thank you!
Post a Comment