a GirLIntroducing Jasmine Renee, the 1st grandbaby and great-grandbaby! She is due to make her appearance on the lovely Groundhogs Day.
In other news -
Did you know that sleep is vital to emotional stability? Well, it is. That theory has been put to the test recently. We have these two in the house that think it is perfectly ok to stay up all night long, cook and make messes in the kitchen that they never clean up, and watch tv or the radio with the volume too loud. THEN, they want to sleep during the day and get mad when the birds whistle, a puppy whimpers, or even the normal people watch tv during regular household hours. Anyway, what happens is when some of the normals are faced with stress following a lack of sleep episode they just fall apart. To my praying friends out there...this situation needs divine intervention.
Jen is again hobbling around on crutches. She sprained her ankle on a step at church last night. I'm guesstimating from the level of swelling that it will probably take her about 3 days to get back to normal. I've had sprains from mild to severe ligature tearing and surgery a very real option so I know my sprains. :P
So it is the end of September and I am yet again anticipating that first, fresh-smelling October cold front. I always begin craving it this time of year and on the years it never arrives it's like, well, like Thanksgiving without the turkey, dressing, cranberry sauce, ham, sweet potatoes, pecan and pumpkin pies, fudge and cookies......well, get the picture? lol It just doesn't *feel right like there is this huge void that nothing else can replace. I love the fall! The colors. The food. The smells. The fair. The carnival is this weekend. I'm hoping to finally get to the Renaissance Festival this year. Ahhh, the anticipation!!!





No comments:
Post a Comment