Monday, January 08, 2007

Mirth on Monday

I took the whole day off work today. I needed rest but also wanted to have some fun with the kids before they go back to school tomorrow. I rested alright...............until noon! I must have been exhausted!

Jeff wants to play Sims. He is sitting here behind me waiting for me to get off the computer so he can have it. He waited in here ALL DAY Saturday while I worked 9 hours so he could play. He even fell asleep for awhile. The last hour he watched the clock and counted down the minutes until he can *finally have to computer to play Sims. Did I say he loves Sims?

Yesterday we had the county sheriff stop by........a goat was loose in the neighborhood so someone told him to check with us. Nope, Freddie was still on his trolley set-up out there. I did tell James if it was a nannie I'd take it. When he said it was a cute baby billy I said NOPE! No way! One billy is enough for this gal!

OK, sorry but my mirth post will have to be short today....Jeff is bugging me and another needs to go to the feed store and yet another to the bank..........Did I plan being off today?

1 comment:

Terri | Sugar Free Glow said...

How funny that the sheriff came to you for the goat! Is Sims like Zoo Tycoon?