Monday, January 29, 2007

Mirth on Monday



Hosted by In His Hands

Last week was crazy so maybe that explains my big booboo this weekend......that or just plain old inattention! It was a week *full* of 5 church services, TKD classes, late work hours, hours in ER one evening, blah, blah blah......

Anyway, it was time for TKD belt testing again. Testing and moving up in rank is always so exciting. Only Jared and Jeff were testing but thrilled about getting promoted to blue belts.....but I made a big oops. Testing is *always on Saturday. Always. And in December when the next testing date was mentioned it was Sat, Jan. 27th. We did receive letters in the mail with all the testing information. I noticed the time - much later than usual - and the place - different than normal - but did not pay attention to the actual DAY. So, Saturday I ironed uniforms and was about to leave when Jen checked the information and found that testing was done on Friday night! Ain't I just so funny.......... :P That's ok, they will be retesting this Saturday, just a week late.

I got something funny on a list I'm on that I'll share. Telemarketing Prank language warning

1 comment:

Terri | Sugar Free Glow said...

Ugh, I hate when I miss appointments or meetings (or games!).

The telemarketing gag is hilarious!