Friday, July 27, 2007

eek!

"It's raining. It's pouring. The old man... "

Anyway, we have dark clouds and drenching rain so I shouldn't be surprised. You see, all the little creatures want to get out of the rain, too!

I went into the garage to check on the laundry and was just 'la la la' doing my own thing when I heard a noise. "Pluup!" Huh? I thought. What could that be? It sounded like water dripping into a bucket of water. Then I heard it again. "Pluup!" After hearing it several more times I decided I needed to investigate. search. search. search... Until I looked into a small plastic container and SCREAMED! There was maybe an inch of water in there and a mouse! Yikes! He about gave me a heart attack!

The problem next was what to do with it. I couldn't decide what to do. I knew if Jen was home she'd find a place out in a field somewhere and release it. My thoughts tend to me more like kill it so it doesn't come back to *my house. I called James. He said to release it outside. ugh My thoughts were more like, toss it in the toilet and flush it away. What to do? I couldn't decide. I knew if I were to tell James and Jen that I killed it I would have to listen to their opinions on how mean I am.

I spent some time thinking it over.

I still couldn't decide.

Hmmm....

What to do?






Finally, I took it far, far away so I would never see it again and let it free.

So much for my dilemma for the day...
God Bless that poor little mouse and my he never frighten another unsuspecting housewife!

No comments: