Sunday, July 29, 2007

fun!

Jen is off enjoying a little r&r with her Grandma in Austin so it was just 4 of us this weekend. I say Jen was enjoying her r&r.....well, she did manage to call us about, oh, say, 10 times a day. This child is such the homebody! I have no idea how she will manage to leave here for college next year. I have a sneaky suspicion that she will be attending a college closer to home.

With an open day and only the younger boys with us, we went out prowling in search of some fun yesterday. Several ideas were tossed around and eventually we drove by the theater. Have no interest in Harry Potter. The Simpsons? Jeff can now quote my 'they make my skin crawl' speech. Needless to say, I can't stand it. There was just nothing I wanted to see except one show I'd been wanting to watch, Live Free, Die Hard. All I can say is, if you like on-the-edge-of-your-seat, all out action, this is the movie for you! I was left wondering how a body can survive so much, realistically speaking, but great movie.

I ended up having to compromise on the mouse situation. James insists no sticky trap. No spring trap. Nothing mean or inhumane. (Here kitty, kitty, kitty.....) So I found a little plastic, self-closing trap that I managed to talk him into. If another is ever caught in there, I will be letting *him discard of it, however. He can drive to Timbuktu to find a suitable home for the critter.

I'm thinking I need to start a taekwondo themed scrapbook. Therefore, I am in need of some tkd graphics, stickers, cutouts, whatever. I've had alot of difficulty finding any anywhere. I need some good scrapbooking sites to search and to bookmark. I welcome linkies! :)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi just wanted to let you know you won the giveaway on my blog. If you could email me at annemp72@gmail.com and give me some info I can get that shipped out to you.

Anonymous said...

Just wanted to stop by to say "Hi!" Thanks for visiting my blog last week.