Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Happy Tuesday!!!


Girly glitter comments from www.GirlyTags.com


shhhhhh...I have a secret! My boys LOVED Transformers so while I was at the store this morning buying more relief from the never-ending allergies I picked up the new DVD. They are going to be so excited! I think I will make them wait. At least a few days anyway. Or just maybe until Christmas. I haven't decided yet but I'm not sure I can wait until Christmas.

I'm still working on Jen's bright neon green scrubs. I'm almost finished with the last shirt so I may possibly finish that up today. I had to repair Jeff's bookbag for the second time. The kid that sits next to him keeps pulling off the gold rope. grrrrrr He says the kid promised not to do it again but if he does I guess I'll be making him another bag or finding a way to sew the rope on vs gluing.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So not fair!!!! That's just not fair to do that to the poor innocent children, 'specially since they were unable to go to the fair last night after y'all got their hopes up!

:-( please give it?

Angela said...

Nah! You must wait with the others my dear daughter!

PS: We are planning to go another night, my dear. Last night would have been no fun with the rain and dad having to work.