Monday, October 22, 2007

!!!!!joyous week!!!!!

My friend, Terri, is leaving in just 2 DAYS for China to pick up her baby girl!!! I'm so, so excited! We've waited with her. We've cried with her. We've waited and cried with her. For these 6 long years. (In 'we' I mean our crazy, loopy loop!) And in just a few days she'll be leaving to go get her baby girl and finally bring her home. My insides feel all jiggly thinking about it. I am so truely happy for you, my friend!

I can't believe I neglected my poor blog for a whole week! It's just crazy around here sometimes. Jen has school projects. (When does she NOT is the question!?!) We have tkd belt testing coming up on the 9th so lots of work/practice goes toward that. Next week I'll be once again insuring there are no stains on those white uniforms. I'll be working to get them sparkling white along with their being creased and starched. Our dryer has gone out again. (*WHEN* will I have enough saved to buy a new one???) So, that means at the end of every Sunday, *after* I've put in a days work already, I must haul a zillion tons of dirty laundry out in public so I can wash and dry. *THEN* I must return home and hang, fold, and put away same said laundry. It's such a glamorous live that I live! :P

So, putting all the stress of the past week aside (starting a new job at the top of that list!)...

We got our COLD FRONT today!!! YAY WHEEE Time of OPEN ALL THE WINDOWS AND DOORS! TURN OFF THE A/C! ENJOY SOME FRESH AIR FOR A CHANGE! A-A-A-ACHOOOOOO (and yes, have the suffer the allergies along with it) The even better news than just the sheer joy of crisp, cool air, is the cooler temps mean lower water temps which mean very little chance of any hurricanes for the remainder of the season.

On a more serious note...I had the opportunity to watch the debate last night. Huckabee has been my favorite for awhile now but the debate last night cemented that a bit. My second favorite has got to be Romney. There are still some things there that I'm concerned about. I'd like to learn more about where they stand on a national ID card and a North American version of the European Union. I have strong feelings against both. I believe that it would be the wrong direction for the future of this great nation. I want my children to grow up to enjoy the same great country that represents freedom to the world and that I've know all my life.

MikeHuckabee.com - I Like Mike!

No comments: