Sunday, February 10, 2008

beautiful day

We are having some absolutely gorgeous weather right now so we spent some time at the park yesterday. It was Jazee's first picnic at the park. James took her for a walk around the track. He showed her the trees and touched her hand to the bark. (She didn't like that too much.) Her eyes were big and curious about the entire experience. She was happy until she wanted a bottle and we realized all we had were cold bottles and no way to warm one. She complained about that.

After we had our fill of playing at the park, we decided to go for a drive and ended up stopping several friend's homes. Then we stopped at the mall. I've been out of my lavender pillow mist so I just *had to get some. I love that stuff. It makes me soooo relaxed and ready to go right to sleep.

Jaz again was curious about the sights and sounds. She was taking everything in. I love that. But then, I've always loved sharing new experiences with my chil'ens.

So today we have another beautiful, spring-ish day and I'm wanting to get back out - somewhere. I can't, though. Duty calls.

No comments: