You know how sometimes you click on a web page and instead of getting a page pop up you get the little twirly thing saying processing... And it just sits there spinning and nothing seems to be moving? That's me right now.
My postings may be infrequent for a little while. I'm finding myself in need of journal writing (ie, random thoughts jotted on paper) and I find it difficult to do both at the same time. Or maybe I just find it hard to blog when I'm in need of journal writing??? I just need to step back for a little bit and refocus myself so I can be a better me. I'm still here. :) I'm still TRYING to take pictures everyday. I have some I need to add to the picture of the day album. And I am pretty certain that I will be posting about spring break and belt testing next month. :)





No comments:
Post a Comment