Wednesday, June 28, 2006

nice time with my boys

James can't stand to have the boys in kitchen when he's cooking. I don't know why. It has always been a fun time spent with my kids.

We'd been running as usual and were all starving when we finally got home so my younger two just naturally followed me into the kitchen. They first off wanted to express their thoughts on what we should cook and we finally settled on a favorite of ours.......scrambled hamburger w/gravy, rice, veggies, bisquits.......just a simple, tasty meal. They pitched in right away wanting to chop the onions and pulling out the pans needed that were in the lower cabinets. They stayed involved from beginning to end and we just had alot of fun working together. The best part is with their own time invested they thought it was the best meal ever. For my part, I love making these great memories with my kids. I wouldn't give it up for the world.

No comments: