Friday, June 23, 2006

short circuit

I know better....or at least I should. I need to write down every appointment, otherwise I'll forget something. Yesterday was work, as usual, that I'd cut short for an important afternoon meeting. Later was TaeKwonDo with practicing beforehand to try to get the form down to get another stripe. The boys count the days between classes. On the way home from class I get the phone call........I forgot that we were supposed to skip TaeKwonDo and instead was supposed to bring my son to therapy. Blast it all! He needed it this week and now I'm out a freaking $40 fee for missing an appointment. I need use a permanant marker and write across my wall really large WRITE EVERYTHING DOWN, YOU DIMWIT!!!

I'm in the midst of a decision. I have a chance to take on another project with my job. It could be good. It's not *exactly what I wanted but another opportunity. It won't stop me from the opportunity that I really want but may delay it a bit. It is just with my hectic summer schedule (who am I kidding...my school schedule will be just as bed!) I don't know if I want to take on the training it will require over the next two weeks. What to do??? I'm sure I'll probably take on the challenge. I always do.

My biggest frustration of the day.......knowing I was working right up to when we had to leave for a doctor appointment and not be home again until past 7:00 I asked these teens to *please cook dinner for us before we had to leave. No such luck. What else is new?

I do have to say, though, that therapy left me feeling ready for a nap today!!! It didn't last long......I left there to make what is normaly a 15 minute trip but today was 45 minutes........what a pain! But the massage and therapy helped ease some of the pain for awhile. I think I might need to send James to a massage class.........hmm..........

No comments: