Beautiful outside. Sunshine with a spattering of clouds and warmer than my delicate skin prefers......but inside was a different story. I still prefer the idea of working at home but some days some of these people just wear me out! Getting chewed up and spit out for doing what I was trained to do and following procedures does sometimes make me want to throw up my hands and quit. There are a lot of angry people out there. On the other hand, most of the people I deal with are great. I get plenty of compliments, as well, from people that appreciate what I do. It really helps. Always be kind to those poor folks that answer 800 numbers.......you just might be talking to me!
Tomorrow looks to be another crazy one for me.......working, driving kids to and from work, waiting for a repairman for the stove and hoping he gets here before I have to leave for my doctor appointment tomorrow afternoon, then dinner and church. What happened to my lazy days of just playing with my babies all day???
Actually, I've been thinking alot lately about how different my life would be right now if I hadn't lost my two babies, esp. the last one....thinking about how my life would be affected by having a newborn right now. I'm torn. Some days I want to try again. I feel that emptiness. I want the joy and wonder of a brand new life. I love my kids and would love to have more. OTOH, my word, I am 40! What am I thinking?!?!?!





No comments:
Post a Comment