Thursday, January 04, 2007

Thursday Thirteen

On this dreary, rainy Thursday with the natives getting restless after being inside so much recently while on winter break my thirteen will be Thirteen things I can smile about today.

1. The expressions on my boys faces while they concentrate on their gameboys.
2. Hugs and kisses from those same boys.
3. A daughter responsible enough to go out into the rain to tend to animals that she loves having.
4. Working (still) on that 1000 piece picture puzzle with even my 8yo enjoys.
5. Playing games like Sorry (teaches sportsmanship, I tell ya!), battleship, and Cosmic Ball to have fun laughs with my kids.
6. Memories of my precious babies that I can share with them now. They love hearing those stories. : )
7. Listening to the guinea pigs sqealing.
8. A puppy that wants to curl up in your lap and cuddle.
9. A kitty's happy purr when satisfied from a simple head scratching.
10. A call from my dear hubby just to check up on how things are going.
11. Reading Terri's blog with sympathy, of course, about her airport nightmare. I always have a tendency to pack too much........working on that one myself.
12. Taking a few moments of time for myself and reading some of the wonderful stories in Guideposts Magazine.
13. a biggie.......finding new emails in my mailbox from my loopie friends. : )

Posted as part of a meme hosted by http://riobello.typepad.com/adventures

2 comments:

Terri | Sugar Free Glow said...

Hey, where are those loopy emails? ;0

I love Sorry!

Anonymous said...

I wish I knew......was throwing a hint out there! lol Guess I'll need to create one, hmm, maybe about the latest stupid stunt I've had to deal with.