Wednesday, August 09, 2006

camping in the horrid heat

I managed to get a Friday appt for the injections so we left a day early for our weekend camping trip. The first night was good (after I downed my pain killers anyway!). We stayed at my in-law's home and enjoyed a nice visit. Friday am James drove me for the injections then we picked up the boys and set up camp. We put the tent under a tree and had an a/c to cool the tent (hey, told ya I can not live w/o my ac!!!). We actually got cold that night. But Saturday I woke up incredibly sore from the injections so I medicated up and found a cool place to sleep while the guys went swimming. They now are sporting red noses. But it just ended up being way too hot so we broke camp and spent the last night at my sil's house. The kids had tons of fun there riding the 4-wheeler and playing with cousin K. They wanted to keep my two younger boys so they are enjoying their last summer fling before school starts next week.............Yes, it's that time already. They'll be in school bright and early Monday morning and then I'll be back to the am/pm rush.






2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jen does not look like she's having fun---LOL!

Anonymous said...

pimp she always makes that face when I try to take a picture of her but she just rode after being talked into it so it wasn't the thrill of her day lol