Nothing ever goes off without some sort of hitch, huh? Plans for where I was going to stay/who was bringing me for my second spinal injection were changed at the last minute. Last minute changes like that always upset my apple cart preeeeetty bad. It all turned out well in the end, though. I spent a couple of relaxing days with my in-laws.
The injection itself was so-so. I was really dizzy for several hours after and I was left with a little less soreness than last time. I'm hoping I can get some relief from this one. More PT on Monday....
And on to other news......
My mom brought Jen, Jared, and Jeff to TDK on Thur evening since I was gone. Jared did his yellow belt form and got his blue stripe! Yay for Jared! He's so proud. Jen should be getting her white belt form stripe soon. She already knows most of it from watching her brothers.
Life is in fast speed as usual. Monday is lined up with some must-do things....dr appt for Jim and other errands along with trying to put in as many work hours as possible because Monday is always one of my big $ days.
School is going well. Jim decided to get out of football after one of the coaches called him the "N" word...........Can you believe that garbage???? A grown man calling a kid a name like that in this day and age???? Anyway, he is in drama now and I believe that is going to be an excellent outlet for him! Entertaining is in his blood.
Jim has been pushing to go see the World Trade Center movie and so while the younger boys were at my mom's house this afternoon we went to see it. It is really good. It's from the rescuer's point of view so focuses more on the goodness of mankind instead of the evil of that day. I was hesitant...not sure I wanted to relive the horrer of that day but I'm glad I saw it.
Oh, Buddy has hanging on me since I got home today! He missed me........everybody say awwwwe...lol He keeps licking my leg. icky but sweet at the same time
James has the Texans game on Do I *have* to???





No comments:
Post a Comment