p=physical
t=trying
d=day
I had to do the fasting bloodwork/dr visit this am so skipped the pain meds.......and that was just the beginning of my day. By the time I drove to the dr office my head and neck were just in wrenching pain so I decided a sick stomach might be better than the miserable pain and swallowed a pain pill. When that started making me sick I wasn't sure which was worse, the pain I continued to have or the now curl up and die sick stomach. Anyway, the dr visit took too long for me to do the PT before work so I came home and started working but the headache got so bad I ended up in bed for a few hours. Then it was PT and this and that and now here it is past 1 am and I'm just now slowing down for the night. phew! And now it is on to working all weekend cramming for the end of pay period so ttfn!





No comments:
Post a Comment